Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Photos

The easiest way that I have found to post photos to the blog from flickr is this:
1. go to my flickr photostream and click on the photo that you want to place in the blog.
2. Above the photo is an actions tab: click the actions tab and select view all sizes.
3. Choose the size photo that you want...I usually choose small. Right click on the image and select save as...
4. Save the image to your desktop.
5. In Blogger, click on the insert image and upload the image to the blog.
Let me know if you have any problems with this

1 comment:

Nicole Celewicz said...

Mr. Lieberman- I also figured out an easier way to do this. Just find the photo you want, click on the 'share this' tab [top left of photo], click Grab the HTML, choose the size you want for the photo, and the copy/paste that long code right into the blog post. No saving to the desktop required!